It’s All Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus
Ah, the Sanderson sisters. They just get us. Every year when fall starts, people look forward to watching their favorite Halloween movie, “Hocus Pocus.” We love us some Thora Birch and that cute cat, Binx – but it’s really those Sanderson sisters that understand us. After much thought and consideration, I have figured out the reasons why we truly love them.
1. They understand the Monday blues
2. They feel uncomfortable around children too.
3. They also listen to Christina Aguilera’s “Beautiful” on repeat like you…
4. Trying to describe what a hashtag is to their grandparents is a lost cause.
5. They enjoy a good karaoke number.
6. They understand the importance of using night cream.
7. Don’t even think about saying “Relax” or “Calm down” to them.
8. What they say before a night out on the town…
9. They are always on the lookout for a good deal at the mall.
10. They also hate when fellas holler at them on the street.
11. They forget their cell phones at home too…
12. They understand how frustrating it can be teach your mom how to use the computer.
13. They sure know how to make an entrance.
14. They’ve got the look down for when they see their ex’s new girlfriend for the first time.
15. They understand what it feels like when you’ve been tagged in a hideous photo on Facebook.
16. They love showing off their fresh gel nails.
17. They realize that cookie butter is best on…