I like to think that I’ll always be forever 21 years old. That isn’t the only reason I love to shop at Forever 21 though. It’s inexpensive and its on-trend styles are perfect for any frugal fashionista. Forever 21 is my go-to store, but most people wouldn’t even know it. You have to know how to shop there and what to look for. Your friends will think you’ve spent $100’s on your clothes, while you really spent less than half!
6 Forever Tips
- Know your fabrics – How long your clothes will last all depends on the fabric it is made of. This is one of the most important things I look for when buying from Forever 21. I usually only buy polyester because it lasts ‘forever.’ Beware of any clothing made with rayon/viscose because it will look completely different after one wash. I try to never buy anything made from that material, unless I only want to wear it for a one-time occasion.
- Jewelry – When I am low on funds, but want to feel like I went shopping, I head to Forever’s jewelry section. Buying some rings can really turn those shopping blues around, let me tell you. Their rings are inexpensive and always last. Buying a necklace from there can be a hit or miss. Some of them look very expensive and others can look exactly how much they cost (cheap). This is where your style eye has to come in and judge for yourself. Their necklaces last for a long time, so once you find an awesome necklace, you’ve hit ‘gold’!
- Purses – Forever is the perfect place to buy purses. They have all the latest styles and they are very durable. The only thing to be wary of is the zippers. You just want to check the zippers on the purse before you ‘bag’ it up.
- Sunglasses – I love Forever’s sunglasses. I don’t buy from anywhere else. I’m the girl that ruins every pair of sunglasses I have. They are always at the bottom of my purse, or under the seat of my car. That’s why I can’t be spending hundos on my sunglasses – instead I buy millions of pairs from Forever. Hopefully now you won’t be throwing ‘shade’ at girls who don’t buy designer sunglasses.
- Shoes – Forever 21 has definitely stepped up their shoe game recently. Their shoes are super cute and affordable, but some of them can be super uncomfortable – so be careful when choosing. Their sandals, flats and wedges never hurt my feet, but where you have to be cautious is their heels. I suggest trying out the heels first before buying.
- Online Shopping – This is my key to how I buy from there. Their online store is where they have some of their best products that you can’t find in your local Forever. However, you must be aware of their return policy (you can only receive store credit).
Now with these tips, shopping can be Forever 21-derful.