The Perfect Picnic
Today is International Picnic Day, and what better way to celebrate than posting about my favorite picnic items. A picnic date is the best kind of date – it’s pretty inexpensive, it’s fun + romantic, and you get to soak up the sun while you’re soaking in some one-on-one time with your lover. So before you pack up your picnic bag, take a look at these unique items below that can take a picnic from basic to bitchin.
5 Items That Will Put E’pic’ in Your Picnic
- No Bake Cheesecake – Nothing says ‘perfect picnic’ like having the right kind of snacks. Blow your date away when you show up with this no-bake cheesecake. Not only is it delicious, it’s SUPER easy to make. Do I even need to sell the ‘no bake’ part?! Sign me up. Click here for the recipe and tutorial.
- Picnic Basket – Every picnic master has his or her own picnic basket. If you like to picnic a lot, you’ll need to get one. The basket usually comes with plates, utensils, glasses, napkins and a cutting board. Here is an awesome basket for two. They are usually a little expensive, but well worth it if you consider yourself a picnic connoisseur.
- Lawn Drink Holder – Ever had your drink spill while picnicking? Or have to watch your drink like a hawk, so it doesn’t fall? Well, now with these drink holders, you will never have to worry about that again. Click here to purchase them for you and your mate.
- Foldable Chair – Not a fan of sitting on a blanket? Try the portable + foldable picnic chair. You’ll look ever so classy in this chair, especially because it has all the necessities (side pockets to hold drinks and a side table to put your food on). Click here if you don’t want to sit on the ground anymore.
- Cutting Board – Let’s ‘cut’ to the chase – if you want to have a ‘cheesy’ picnic, you’re gonna need a great cutting board. Cutting cheese or meat on a napkin is a wee bit hard. This one is perfect because it opens up to store the utensils.