S’more S’mores Please
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so in that case, you better feed your date right. What better way to feed your lover, than with a tasty s’more? Hold up though… S’mores are delicious, but they aren’t new or unique. That is why you gotta spice up your average s’more by making the s’mores cone . Same idea, different look. Your mate will be so impressed that you made this sweet treat and put a spin on it.
- Cones – Normal sized cones are great for a smaller treat, but if you want them bigger, I suggest getting jumbo cones.
- Marshmallows – Make sure you buy the miniature ones.
- Chocolate – I bought Hershey’s chocolate and broke it up, but chocolate chips will do just the same.
- Tin foil – You’ll want this to wrap around the cones after you put in the ingredients.
- Extras – I added in peanut butter and banana. This combination was uh-mazing! Other ideas: strawberries, white chocolate chips, cookie butter, m&m’s, reese’s pieces, blueberries, etc.
Step by Step, S’more by S’more
First, I lined the inner sides of the cone with peanut butter (just a little bit). Then, I added in all of the ingredients, mixing it up so you get a taste of everything in one bite. After filling all of the goodies to the top, I covered the cone with tinfoil. You’ll want to set the oven to 375 degrees. After you wrap all of the cones with tinfoil, you’ll want to put them in the oven or on top of a grill for 7-10 minutes (flipping them over once).
Take them out carefully and you’ll have yourself a mouthwatering s’more.
I hope you all enjoy this delicious desert to make for you and your date. I know I sure did.